Meghan Markle Requests "Understanding" for Father After Royal Wedding No-Show Report

Meghan Markle Requests

Meghan Markle Requests "Understanding" for Father After Royal Wedding No-Show Report

"She and Prince Harry ask again for understanding and respect to be extended to Mr Markle in this hard situation".

It's now unclear who will walk the 36-year-old actress down the aisle as she weds Prince Harry in a Saturday ceremony at St. George's Chapel in Windsor Castle.

Dooley and her sons, who live in OR, previously said they had not seen Markle in 20 years and had not received an invitation to the royal wedding.

Meghan's half-sister Samantha Grant admitted to arranging the staged shots of Thomas, though she insisted on British talk show Loose Women that the move was not financially motivated. The next day, though, he flip-flopped and told TMZ that he absolutely wanted to go to the royal wedding and be a part of history.

Meghan has previously heaped her father with compliments for investing in her future. Since retired, he has been living in Mexico.

According to In Touch Weekly, Thomas wrote a letter to Prince Harry in April saying it's "not too late" to call off the wedding.

Thomas also told TMZ that he had suffered a heart attack a week ago and is experiencing chest pains again in light of the fall out.

A source added that Meghan's mother will reportedly walk her down the aisle on Saturday.

Thomas Markle, 73, was quoted by some United States media as saying that he would not attend the royal wedding to avoid embarrassing his daughter and the royal family after paparazzi shots of him seemed to indicate he had been paid to pose for photographers.

May 13, 2018 The Daily Mail accused Thomas of staging photographs: cue, madness. "The media was unfairly making him look bad so I suggested he do positive photos for his benefit and the benefit of the royal family".

The photos were taken less than two months before the wedding and reportedly sold for almost $140,000 by the paparazzi agency who took the photographs. The palace and royal family had reportedly made "elaborate plans" for his stay in the United Kingdom, including a dedicated security detail, access to exclusive pre-wedding events, and comfortable accommodations.

"He said plans to get the care and the help he needs after the wedding - which told me that he was going".

Meghan's engagement ring features two diamonds from Diana's collection, which Harry included "to make sure she's with us on this insane journey together".

Prince Harry will be staying 15 miles away at the Dorchester Collection's Coworth Park in Ascot, with his brother, the Duke of Cambridge.

"Actually she has a large family who were always there with her and for her", Ms Grant responded on Twitter.

Related news